Skip to main content




Section 8 Mainstream Housing Vouchers provide tenant-based rental assistance for people with disabilities and very low income.

The U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development requires verification of your disability. To download this form, please click here. 

HOPWA (Housing Options for Persons with HIV/AIDS) Vouchers are administered by Boley Centers through a contract with the City of Tampa.  The agency manages 145 vouchers allowing households affected by HIV/AIDS to pay no more than 30% of their income for rent.  A Housing Advocate ensures the households are linked to needed community service and treatment providers.

Landlord Forms

The following forms are intended for landlords:
parking lot in front of community housing