Coronavirus Relief Funds (CRF)
Florida Housing Finance Corporation (FHFC)
Coronavirus Relief Funds (CRF) through the City of St. Petersburg
|Persons in Household||Moderate Income 120% of Area Median Income (AMI)|
Short-term rental and utility assistance for up to 10 months, from March 1, 2020 – December 30, 2020.
The City of St. Petersburg has final approval on all assistance payments.
All documentation must be completed before an application is considered complete. Incomplete items will result in a delay of processing the application and could result in a denial of the application.
- Must live within the city limits of St. Petersburg.
- Must be a renter within the city limits of St. Petersburg.
- If renting a mobile home, it must have been built after June, 1994.
- No mortgage or lot rent assistance is available.
- Current 12 month lease signed by applicant.
- Must have suffered an income loss due to COVID-19.
- Must be below 120% AMI (please refer to the Income Limits table above).
- Must complete the entire application, leaving no blanks.
- Must not be living in a FHFC-funded development **please refer to list below.
- Must not be receiving duplicate assistance from another source such as Catholic Charities or 211 Pinellas.
|540 Town Center|
|Boca Ciega Townhomes|
|Burlington Senior Residences|
|Center Of Hope|
|Clam Bayou Apartments|
|Family Fresh Start I|
|Family Fresh Start II|
|Landings at Cross Bayou|
|Mastry Apartments Peterborough Apartments|
|Reserve at Lake Pointe|
|The Viridian Apartments|